Every year I go to the London Marathon to fight my way through the throngs of spectators so I can support my Mum. This year was no exception, although after 11 years of doing it, I’m now an expert at missing most of the crowds. While I stand ready to cheer my Mum through I spent the time trying to capture the weird faces that people pull when running 26.2 miles. There are some real crackers in here.
Side note… the quality is a little poor on some of these… getting constantly knocked and people getting in the way certainly makes for a challenge.
- Camps Bay, South Africa - December 15, 2015
- How to sell more coffee (with WiFi) - August 3, 2015
- Salisbury Plain Again - May 17, 2015
- London Marathon 2015 - May 8, 2015
- Is Cloud Computing a fit for your business? - May 7, 2015
- Keeping your free Wifi on the right side of the law - March 19, 2015
- Take 15 minutes and keep your business online - February 23, 2015
- Land Rovers at Salisbury Plain - February 15, 2015
- 3 tips to instant twitter customer service success - September 19, 2014
- Bournemouth Air Show 2014 - August 31, 2014